page contents AMAZING SPAM: Moses Seeac Family

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Moses Seeac Family

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Portugal.

Presently I'm in Portugal for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.It may interest you to note that I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds through you were not able to see it through for whatever reasons.

After due consideration, I have decided to compensate you for your efforts.I have issued a Interswitch Atm Master Credit Card of $1.5,000 000.00 for you and had to drop it with Fast Way Courier Service (FWCS) in west Africa and you are to contact them with the following information as stated below for re-confirmation and to ensure a safe delivery.

Full Name: ...........................
Mailing Address:
Phone Number: ........................
International Passport or Driving License:...............

Note that the shipment fee of the Interswitch Atm Master Credit Card has been paid by me and the only fee you will be required to pay is $55 being the security charges for duration the Interswitch Atm Master Credit Card has been in their possession.

I would have made the payment but do not know when you will get in touch with them as the charges increases with the amount of days they secure it.

Endeavor to contact the Fast Way Courier Service immediately before the security charge increases with days.You are to contact them with the information as stated above and note that the only fee you are to pay is the Security Charges which is $55 as every other fees has been paid.

Fast Way Courier Service Nigeria.
Director in Charge: Mr. Steven West.
EMAIL: fastway_deliver@ymail.com

Am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my partner are involved in. Note that I have instructed FWCS Fast Way Courier Service on your behalf to this effect.

Get in touch with them and they will ensure you get the Interswitch Atm Master Credit Card.

Thanks once again for all you effort during the course of the transfer.

Best Regards,
Mr/Mrs. Moses Seeac

No comments:

Post a Comment