page contents AMAZING SPAM: Okoro Simpson

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Okoro Simpson

OCEANIC BANK PLC.
From the desk of
Mr. Okoro Simpson
Director of ATM payment
Motto: Bank with us and never Regret
Email: oceanicint_bnkplcpayee@live.com


Attention: sir/ma



Good day to your sir/ma my name are Mr. Okoro Simpson I’m the director of ATM
Payment I’m in contact with you regarding of your inheritance payment which you suppose
to be the receiver from our bank over here in Nigeria, which is the sum of
(Fifteen million united state dollars) which is about to pay out to one of our
Workers here in Nigeria.


This man called Mr. Williams john has provide to us all the necessary document
Saying you are dead and also he also presents to us your death certificate and right
At this moment this man is trying to get this large sum of money from us claiming to
Be your representative that is the main reason why I’ve contact you is that we need
Full explanation and also want to know if truly this man is your representative over
Here in Nigeria.


We need you to answer our question because our bank will not be responsible for any
Lost money that is why i contact you personally my self because this fund will be issue
Out inform of inter -switch ATM card and I will be the one to authorize it and if we do
not Heard anything from you in the next 24hours hours definitely it true you are dead and
this Fund will be approve in the favor of Mr. Williams john because he has all the necessary
Prove that you are dead already but if you are still alive kindly get back to me and tell
Me you are still alive within 24hours with all this information or call me direct on
my cell phone (+234-802-691-6461)

get back to me with this information required below.

Full name: ...................
Contact address: ...............
Home phone........
Occupation: ....
Certified id/driver's licensee: ...........


Note: that while you are contacting me you should get in touch with me with all this
required Information to show that you are still alive and we need to get this done today
or else the Fund will be approving in the favor or Mr. Williams john.

Sincerely


Director of ATM payment
Mr. Okoro Simpson
oceanicint_bnkplcpayee@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment