page contents AMAZING SPAM: Helen Anderson / Johnson Atanga

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Helen Anderson / Johnson Atanga

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail meets you in a faultless condition.

I use this opportunity to thank you for your great effort on our un-finished transaction/transfer of fund into your account. But due to some reasons best known to you decided not to further with me.

It is also imperative to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of the bank to someone else▓s account that was capable to assist me in this great venture .Due to your passed effort, seriousness/courage and willingness you showed at the course of the transaction, I have decided to compensate you and show my appreciation to you with the sum of (ё650,000.00.) to tell you that the funds where real and not scam. Note that i have also authorized the finance house where I deposited my money to issue you an International certified bank draft/ cheque cashable at your bank and any bank of your choice.

To this end I will advice you to contact the finance house for the collection of this international certified bank draft/money. The name and contact address of the Person you are to contact for the collection of your draft is as follows.

COMPENSATION HEAD OFFICER
CONTACT AGENT
Dr.Johnson Atanga
EMAIL: johnsonatanga3@megamail.pt

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the new investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I have forwarded Instructions to the finance house on your behalf to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without delays.

Please I will like you to accept this gesture with good faith, as this is from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Best Regards,
Mrs.Helen Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment