page contents AMAZING SPAM: Charles Gaffney - world@switched.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Charles Gaffney - world@switched.com

My greetings to you in good faith and permit me to introducing myself, I am Charles Gaffney (Chief Investigation Officer) in
One of the bank here in London, I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition regarding an ex-Russia Spy who was poison with polonium-210 and died on the 23rd of November 2006 at the University College Hospital here in Central London.

The Late Russian Spy made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit, valued at Nine Million Pounds Sterling in my branch, Upon maturity; several routine notification from my department have been made to his forwarding address but without any acknowledgement. After a month, I sent a reminder and finally discovered that he open the account with false and different identity which can't be located/traced.

Email me At: v.world@switched.com if interested.

My proposal is, if there is know beneficiary coming forward to lay claim to the funds; according to the law, after a period of time the money will be forfeited to the government as an unclaimed bill. I will need you to stand in as the beneficiary to funds indemnity to avoid the funds getting into the hands of government officials for luxury. Be rest assured that all
necessary documents that will legally place you as the beneficiary are legal.

Let me hear back from you
Charles Gaffney
Email me At: v.world@switched.com if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment