page contents AMAZING SPAM: WILSON DLAMINI

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2009

WILSON DLAMINI

FROM: MR. WILSON DLAMINI


Greetings, I communicate you with honest Intentions and I seek to make
contact with you and acquaint myself with you for mutual benefit
towards overcoming a Dilemma regarding certain funds left behind in an
Investment Account by a Deceased client of a Bank here in South-Africa.

I have the opportunity to be working as an external Auditor when I
came across this Account with a substantial Deposit in foreign
currency which has not been claimed since for some years, I sent out
notices for Claims of this money and the Bank informed me that the
Owner, a Foreigner passed away during the Zimbabwean Crisis and was a
Farmer who was assassinated when his farm was taken over, this man had
no family and left no Beneficiary information.

This Money if it is not claimed may be tuned over to the Treasury if
someone does not claim it hence my decision to contact you for your
Interest so I can present you as the Business partner to this deceased
owner. It is required that an Application for claims be entered and
approval given within 15 days so this money can be transferred to your
overseas Account, there is no risk involved because I will lay the
necessary groundwork and you will provide the Overseas Account to
receive this money upon Approval.

If this money is not claimed within the next 2 months, it will be
taken to the Treasury and both of us can work together to avoid this,
because this Country has a weak investment climate, this money can be
invested in your country than allowing corrupt Government officials to
have access to it.

I will inform you of the Amount involved, as well as your percentage
after I receive a Favorable and positive feedback from you, your
percentage shall be discussed upon your agreement. Please contact me
by Email, Telephone or Fax and furnish me with the following details;



1 YOUR NAMES

[2 ADDRESS

[3] TELEPHONE, MOBILE AND FAX NUMBERS



I will get in touch with you afterwards; this proposal is for Mutual
Financial Benefit and not to mis-lead you.



Thank you and Best Regards,



MR. WILSON DLAMINI

No comments:

Post a Comment