page contents AMAZING SPAM: Paul Ali

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Paul Ali

You're invited to: Good day My Friend
By your host: Mr Paul Ali

Date: Sunday October 25, 2009
Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am (GMT +00:00)
Street: Good day My Friend How are you? I Hope all is well with you ? I am using this opportunity to inform you that transaction has been concluded with the assistance of another partner from China Mr Philip who financed the transaction to conclusion. Due to your effort, sincerity courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction. I have left the sum of $3,600.000.00 for you Contact this woman about your money immediately Contact: Mrs.Gloria email ( gloria32@o2.pl ) or email ( mrsgloria_8@yahoo.fr ) Therefore, you should send her yourfull Name and telephone number/your address

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment