page contents AMAZING SPAM: HENDRIETTA ZULU

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 1, 2009

HENDRIETTA ZULU

FROM MRS. HENDRIETTA IPELENG BOGOPANE-ZULU
DEPUTY MINISTER OF PUBLIC WORKS
SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: +27-77-222-1809
E-mail: hendrietta2000@gmail.com
Hello,
Firstly, let me start by introducing my self as MRS. HENDRIETTA IPELENG BOGOPANE-ZULU, I am
visually impaired, Widow, a mother of three children and the Deputy Minister of Public Works from 11th
May 2009 under the auspices of the new President of South Africa Mr. JACOB ZUMA.
After the swearing in ceremony of 1999 making me the chairperson of Parliamentary Joint Monitoring
Committee, a lot of government contracts were awarded to my late husband with my influence, this
actually paved way to our success, my late husband died while he was on an official trip to Trinidad and
Tobago in 2004.you can view my profile at the Government website www.gov.za click on, Contact
Information, then click on Deputy Ministries, and click on public works, click on my name Ms Hendrietta
Ipeleng Bogopane-Zulu and read about me.
After his death, I discovered that he had some funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of
US$30.5M with a security and finance institution here in South Africa of which I will divulge information to
you when I get your full consent and support to go for a change of beneficiary and subsequent transfer of
the funds into your comfortable and conducive account of your choice.
I will see to it that the account is not traced from South Africa . As soon as you have confirmed the fund
into your account, I will send my eldest son with my Attorney to come to your country to discuss on
business investments. For your assistance, I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to
US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) However, you have to
assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me that you will not elope with my fund. If you
agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. Due to my sensitive position in the
South African Government. You Reserve the right to decline the offer ,if found not comfortable with your
principle as BEING QUA BEING.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL ON THE OFFICE LINE, BECAUSE OF THE SENSITIVITY OF THIS TRANSACTION
EXCEPT OF THE ABOVE DIRECT LINE.
I prefer you send me email than call. All correspondence must be by email to any of my private e-mail
addresses:
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.
Yours
Faithfully,
MRS. HENDRIETTA ZULU
Deputy Minister of Public Works
Republic Of South Africa
TEL: +27-77-222-1809
Email: hendrietta2000@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment