page contents AMAZING SPAM: GINA RIZZO

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2009

GINA RIZZO

I have received the cheque from bank three days ago and kept the cheque with Mr Henry we discussed. Please mail him immediately to send the cheque to you. I am in Columbia now.

I kept USD1.5m cashier cheque and will send you the rest of money after my business trip here. I send you so many mails but all bounced back.

So mail Mr Henry with below email for him to send the cheque to you:( henrysammy77@live.fr)
This is the information him need from you.
YOUR COUNTRY..............
YOUR FULL NAME........
A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE
OCCUPATION...........
HOME ADDRESS.....
MOBIL PHONE NUMBER.....
HOME NUMBER............
AGE....
SEX....
Thanks and do let me know when you receive it.
GINA RIZZO

No comments:

Post a Comment