page contents AMAZING SPAM: Philip David

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Philip David

Hello;
I am Mr. Philip David, the head of due diligence financial investigation department united kingdom. I have a business proposal for you, which we both will profit on it. There is this fund I have been investigating on for four years now, recently find out that the real inheritance of the fund is late.

This fund has been in Citibank London group for the past four years without any sign of claim from any body. The contract sum of this proposal is six million pounds all we need to do is to secure the required documents for the transferring of the fund out of United Kingdom straight to your bank account.

Be inform that in this transaction your percentage is fifty percent while fifty goes into my bank account in united state. Again every expenses on the process of securing the required documents will be made fifty fifty.


Please I am sorry if this may sound strange to you, I desired doing this because I have only three months to my retirement. If you are interested get back to me with this information below.

Full name;
Home address;
Private cell phone number;
Age;
Marital status;
Occupation;
Present base country;

Regards
Mr. Philip David

No comments:

Post a Comment