page contents AMAZING SPAM: Tony Obi

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tony Obi

reply-tomr_wilkins3@yahoo.gr
to
dateMon, Aug 3, 2009 at 8:35 PM
subjectI DID NOT FORGET YOUR EFFORT
hide details Aug 3

Dearest Friend,

long time no see, how is your family? I did not forgot your past effort to
assist me when am in

need, Now I'm happy to inform you that I have succeeded in getting those
funds transferred under

the co-operation of another friend from Australia.

Now you are to contact my secretary for the release of your compensation
which I kept with him,

his name is Ndubuisi Okei. on his email address below
(mr_wilkins3@yahoo.gr) contact him for

your compensation of $1,200.000.00 cashier cheque with 50kg Gold.

And don’t forget to re-confirm to him your detail such as your present
address and other

personal information including your ID and telephone number.

Regards,
Dr Tony Obi. I DID NOT FORGET YOUR EFFORT

No comments:

Post a Comment