page contents AMAZING SPAM: Ruth Eze

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ruth Eze

Personal message:
THE PRESIDENCY FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE, FCT ABUJA

Dear Good Friend,

I know that you might be surprise on this mail, but I am telling you the truth. I know that it is against my official duty to release confidential issue like this to an outsider. There is nothing I can do to help you beside this, I am taking this bold step because of my belief as a Christian. What I want to tell you is about your contract payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria, there are a lot forces working against you right from the last CBN Governor Chief Joseph Sanusi and the current Governor Prof Charles Soludo and other commercial banks officials, and directors they have been frustrating you by demanding upfront payment from you constantly, If I tell you that they are using all these money you sent to them to work against you, you might not believe it. But it is reality.

Get back to me as soon as you get this fax, via email: mrs.rutheze0904@rocketmail.com so that I will be in better position to know what to do.

Reconfirms as Follows,

Your Full Name:____________________________________
Your Address:______________________________________
Your Direct Phone Number_________________________
Your Date of Birth and Occupation____________________
Your ID or Any Form of Identification_________________

Sincerely yours,

Dr Mrs. Ruth Eze
KTT Dept CBN

No comments:

Post a Comment