page contents AMAZING SPAM: Stella Anita

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Stella Anita

Greetings To You My Dear Friend!!!

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope this mail
meets you in a perfect condition. I am happy to inform you about my success in getting your winning funds under the co-operation of a new partner from ASIA .


Presently I'm in ASIA CHINA for investmentprojects with my own share of the
totalsum.Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to get your winnings despite that it failed somehow.Now contact my secretary in ABUJA his name is MR.BEN LANCELOT. Find below his contact information.


A woman named Mrs.Stella Anita,came to our office saying that you ordered her
as yourprepresentative to come and collect your funds on your behalf,presenting the following details:


Claims Name: Mrs.Stella Anita
Claims address:8,rash avenue 456 bck London
UK.Phone Number:+ 44-5467-657-7689


We want you to confirm if this woman is truely from you or not so that we do
not make the mistake of paying the wrong person your money.But if not we shall report her to the police immediately and you are to provide your own details below:

COMPENSATION HEAD OFFICE

CONTACT AGENT: MR.BENLANCELOT
EMAIL: (mr_benlancelot16@live.com)
Tel: +234-708-721-3321

Furnish him with your following information for immediate remittance.

1.Full Name:...............................
2.Address:..........................
3.Phone Number:.............................

Ask him to send you the total $1,000.000.00 (ONE MILLION US DOLLARS) certified
bank Cheque, which I raised in your favor for yourcompensation for all the past
efforts and attempt in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.



So feel free and get in touch with my secretary and give his your address where
to send the draft to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive the Cheque to enable us share the joy after all the sufferness atthat time.At the moment,I'm very busy here because of the investment projects,which the new partner and me are having at hand,finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to Receive that money.So feelfree to get in touch with him ( MR.BEN LANCELOT)without any delay.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.
Best regards,


Yours faithfully,
MRS AMANDA ROSE
ASSISTANT CHAIRMAN,

No comments:

Post a Comment