page contents AMAZING SPAM: Jeremy Walls

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Jeremy Walls

Good day ,

I hope this email finds you in good health. I have summoned up courage to contact you due to the need of your
assistance. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars through the web data directory. I am seeking
your assistance to evacuate the sum of $19,400,000( Nineteen Million Four Hundred Thousand USD) to the States or
any safe country you may advise me on, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete
my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.If it might be of interest to you then
endeavor to contact me via my email address--- sgt.jeremywalls@live.com and we would work out the necessary
formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

Respectfully,
Sgt.Jeremy Walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment