page contents AMAZING SPAM: Bena Dams

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bena Dams

Good Afternoon,

I have paid the re-activation fee and the
delivery of your ATM.I paid it because the
ATM-0451 $1.5m USD,has less three days to
expire and when it expires,the money will
divert and forfeited into Government purse
(account).With that I decided to help you
pay the money so that,the ATM will not
expire,because I know when you get your
ATM definitely you must pay me back my
money.
The delivery charges has been paid but i
did not pay their official keeping fees
since they refused. They refused and the
reason is that they do not know when you
are going to contact them and dumurrage
might have increase.They told me that
their keeping fees is $125 per day and i
deposited it today Tuseday this
week.Below is their Contact
Informations,Contact Person: REV. DR. JERY
SMITH Fedex Express Service Email: (
fedexexpress6201@live.fr) Tel: +229 97 78 13 44
Contact them Today to avoid
increase of their keeping fees and let me
know once you receive your Card.
Yours Truly
Mrs. Bena Dams

No comments:

Post a Comment