page contents AMAZING SPAM: Robert Duke

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

Robert Duke

Dear.

My heart warm greetings to you. I am Mr. Robert Duke, I Have a very important request that make me to contact you, I decided to reach you directly to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of Ј12.5M GBP (Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand British Pounds Sterling only) into your country within the Next few days. The fund is legitimate and has all confirm able legal documents to back this payment in your name legitimately.

I presently work as a Account Director, and am in charge with all Offshore Mortgage & Services of our overseas brokers/investors with Natwest Bank Plc, London. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested. please send your email response and direct telephone numbers via my email to me through my email for an initial confidential communication; ( robertduke29@yahoo.com.hk ). so that I will give you further explanation on source of funds and details of funds transfer, I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.

Awaiting your kind reply soon.

Best Regards
Mr. Robert Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment