page contents AMAZING SPAM: Richard J. Billings: richardjb50@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Richard J. Billings: richardjb50@gmail.com

Hello Friend,

This email must come to you as a surprise, but I believe that it takes just a contact for people to meet and become great friends and business partners.

My name is Richard Billings, a Retired Financial Advisor. I was the personal Financial Advisor to the late Eng. Johan Meyer, an American hereafter referred to as 'My late Client'. He was a successful Businessman here in The United Kingdom but died in a car crash along with his immediate family on the 7th of October 2000. Shortly after his death I was directed by his Bank to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimant / beneficiary of his Multi Million Pounds Fixed Deposit Account with them. I tried searching but all such efforts were to no avail. I went as far as seeking the assistance of the Embassy of the United States here in London in locating any of his extended relatives without any success.

Going by the law, Proceedings for forfeiture of this fund to the Government of the United Kingdom will be initiated if no Next of Kin came forward to claim the fund by 7th of October 2010. With this in mind and Considering the amount of fund involved and the wasteful use it will be put to should this happen, I decided to urgently search for a capable Foreigner to partner with in claiming this fund by acting as a Next of Kin of my late Client.

I propose that the total fund be shared 40/40 between you and me, and the balance 20% be donated to Charity and the less privileged at the conclusion of this deal.

To commence the process of claim/transfer of this fund to your designated bank account, you need firstly signify your interest by contacting me via e-mail, and then I will furnish you with complete details on gaining your trust and confidence. Rest assured that there are no risks involved as all steps towards achieving this goal will be legally followed. Do note that I have in my custody, the original copies of the deposit documents needed to add credence to the claim. They were entrusted with me by the late Johan Meyer days after making the fixed deposit. So you need not entertain any fears. Do note that successful transfer of the Fund to your nominated account can be achieved within 14 Banking days of signifying your interest. Like I said, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this.

Please, include your Private and confidential Phone number (preferably Mobile) in your reply.

Yours Sincerely,

Richard J. Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment