page contents AMAZING SPAM: Anita Johnson Email:( annjohnson2020@yahoo.cn ) Tel: +234-7086584788

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Anita Johnson Email:( annjohnson2020@yahoo.cn ) Tel: +234-7086584788

Hello, I am Mrs. Elizabeth Cherie; I am a US citizen, 48 years Old Woman with two Daughters. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303,New Braunfels Texas, United States. I am one of those that executed NNPC CONTRACT in Nigeria years ago and they Refused to pay me, I had paid over $20,000 trying to get my payment all to no Avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my NNPC CONTRACT DOCUMENTS, And I was directed to meet Mrs. Anita Johnson(Esq.), who is a member of the NNPC CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted her on her phone numbers and she explained everything to me. She said that those people that are contacting us through emails are fake.Then she took me to the paying Bank, which is Central BANK OF NIGERIA,were my contract fund was paid to me and I am the Happiest woman on earth because I have received my NNPC CONTRACT funds Of $5Million USD. Moreover, Mrs. Anita Johnson, showed me the full information Of those that have not received their payment but they have spent a lot and I saw your name as the Beneficiary on the list as one of those that have not receive their payment including your email Address, that is why I decided to email you and tell you to contact Mrs. Anita Johnson so that she can help you to get your fund transferred into your bank account. I will advice you to stop dealing with those people; they are not with your fund, They are only extorting money from you, the only person that can help you get your funds released into your bank account is Mrs. Anita Johnson;quickly contact her now for your payment that is lying ideal You have to contact her directly with the information below. Name: Mrs. Anita Johnson Email:( annjohnson2020@yahoo.cn ) Tel: +234-7086584788 Office Address: 13, Bush Way, Mary Land Lagos Nigeria. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and Telling you that your fund is with them while your fund is not with them,they are only Taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat. The only money I paid was just $350.00(Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars only, for (Non-Residence Clearance Certificate), which is necessary to be paid, so you have to take note of that. I Will Advice you to contact Mrs. Anita Johnson so that she can help you to finalize your fund Transfer instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning You around asking you for different kind of money to complete your Transfer. Thank You and God Blessed. Elizabeth Cherie

No comments:

Post a Comment