page contents AMAZING SPAM: Alhaji.Al Fawaz Abdullah A.M (alfawaz.abdullah1@btinternet.com)

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alhaji.Al Fawaz Abdullah A.M (alfawaz.abdullah1@btinternet.com)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Al Fawaz Abdullah <alfawaz.abdullah1@btinternet.com>
Date: 2010/6/6
Subject: Greetings from the Gulf Region,
To:


Greetings from the Gulf Region,


I am Al Fawaz Abdullah, (KSC) the CEO of AL KHODARISONS & Sons Group Of companies
based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Owing to the present volatility in the Middle East, I am
currently Seeking means of expanding and relocating my business interests.
I intend therefore to make an anonymous investment of $Million, my (Idle
Funds) in interest of the
following sectors: banking, real estate, stock speculation, Agriculture,
Tourism, mining,transportation and tobacco with someone,individuals and
corporate bodies in a great business opportunity that is very
lucrative,provided the person can guarantee the security of my investment
capital in his/her company/Country. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund any
business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment(AROI).JV partnership
and loan financing can also be considered. so if you think you are business- minded
with great business ideas, why don't you write me here or through my
direct mail box(alfawaz.abdullah1@btinternet.com) for possible business co-operation,
collaboration and partnership
I look forward to receiving your earnest reply about this at your
convenience but however am just a venture capitalist investor wanting to
expand my business investments worldwide. So kindly forward to me your
business
plan/proposals for my perusal.
Once again,may the peace of Allah, the most merciful be with you.
Regards,

Alhaji.Al Fawaz Abdullah A.M
ABDULLAH A.M. ALKHODARI SONS COMPANY
Al habitat building, 12th floor
King Abdullah street
ALKHOBAR, Saudi Arabia
alfawaz.abdullah1@btinternet.com
www.alkhodari.com



No comments:

Post a Comment