page contents AMAZING SPAM: Marie Bruno: mariebruno01@9.cn

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Marie Bruno: mariebruno01@9.cn

Dear Good Friend ,  
 
I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody like me, whom you does not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.I would like to introduce myself as MRS.MARIE BRUNO of Republic of Benin,widow to Late MR.ZOUMA BRUNO (for Consular of the Benin Embassy in Madrid, Spain. I have been recently been diagnosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing to you now from my sick bed because of how this transfer is urgent to me.    
 
There is €12.5M(Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros) my husband has in an account with the AFRICAN INTERNATIONAL BANK ( A.I.B), Benin of which I am the next of kin.With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children,I am looking for a credible person that will not betrayed me to whom I will pass the right of next of kin . This person will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her bank account.  This is on the condition that you will take only 35% of the fund for yourself,5% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 60% for the less previlege people in the society.    
 
This is in fulfilment of the last request of my Late husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less previleged.If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately with your full names and contact information so that I will ask our family lawyer to prepare the authorization that will give you the right of next of kin to the account in the bank. I will also give you a text of the application you are to send to the bank.    
 
I cannot predict what will be my fate by the time the fund will be transfered into your account, but you should please ensure that the fund is used as i have described above. 
 
You can reach me through my private email address (mariebruno01@9.cn)  

looking forward to your immdiately response.   
 
Yours,
Mrs Marie Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment