page contents AMAZING SPAM: Halima El-badri:[hlimbri@terra.es]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Halima El-badri:[hlimbri@terra.es]

Dear Friend,

Greetings in the name of God,pls let this not sound strange to you,permit me to inform you of my desire.

I am Mrs Halima El-badri from Libya, I am 59 years old, I am suffering from a long time cancer of the breast and cerebrovascular disease (stroke) which also affected my brain,from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that i may not live for
the next two months,this is because the cancer stage and cerebrovascular disease has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home and was married to my late husband Mr Farooq El-badri who was a gold merchant in Ghana for twenty years and we are without a child , my husband died in a fatal minning accident in November 2005 just months after we converted to the christian faith.Since his death I decided not to re-marry.

I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of Twelve Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$12,600,000.00) ,this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated.

Presently, I'm writing to you from a hospital,where I have been undergoing treatment.I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have informed me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is to help charity organisations, orphanages, churches,mosques,widows, motherless baby’s home, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.

I will give you more details upon receipt of your response but if you are not interested please pardon me.


Best Regard,

Mrs Halima El-badri.

No comments:

Post a Comment