page contents AMAZING SPAM: Rah Muyiwa

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rah Muyiwa

Dear Beloved

Good day,As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for
me,because, I believe every one will die some day. My name is Rah Muyiwa
i am merchant in Dubai nationality but presently residing in
Britain.I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled
all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few
months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared
for any one not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I
was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on
my business as that was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.I believe
when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live
my life a different way from how I have lived it.
Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my
property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as
well as a few close friends.
I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided
to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the
last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to
some charity organizations in the Norway, Oman, Algeria and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity
organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money
to them selves.Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to
be contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
Six Million United States Dollars: 6,000,000,00 that I have with a
security company and the money was packed in a box loaded with Usd($)
i have the picture of the money and how its was packed with the document that
back up
I will want you to help me collect this deposit
and dispatch it to charity organization.
i will send the details as soon as i hear from you

God be with you.
Rah Muyiwa

No comments:

Post a Comment