page contents AMAZING SPAM: Fred Jack

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fred Jack

BARRISTER  FRED JACK
Tel: 27 73 820 2624
Sandton South Africa.

                   BUSINESS OF MUTUAL BENEFIT.


My name is Fred Jack, personal Attorney to late Mr. Adams Walker,a national of your country who died along with his wife and his Two sons in a a plane crash.
 My late client left behind a deposit of Ten Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars($10,200,000.00usd) in his domiciliary bank account in a bank here in South Africa.

After the death of my client ,his bankers contacted me as his Attorney to provide his next of kin who should inherit his fortune.

The bankers had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me.
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since you are at an advantage as nationals from the same country, so that the proceeds of this Bank Account valued at $10.2 Million Dollars can be paid to you.

We shall both share the fund, 35% to me and 60% to you, while 5% should be for Expenses or Tax as your Government may require, I shall assemble all the necessary Legal Documents that will be used to back up our claim .

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate  arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

Please get in touch with me by telephone or email to enable us discuss further.

Best Regards,
Fred Jack Esq

No comments:

Post a Comment