page contents AMAZING SPAM: JC WILLIAMS

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

JC WILLIAMS


From Dr JC WILLIAMS 
Tele: + 234- 8030940186.
Reple me at (infoatm101@sify.com )
 
YOUR ATM CARD 2009 PAYMENT IS READY..
Greetings,
I have been waiting to hear from you for some time, regarding your New Bank ATM
DEBT CARD 2010 valued $6,000.000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear
from you Since that time, I deposited the ATM Debt card 2009 with COURIER
EXPRESS DELIVERY DEPARTMENT, You are advice to contact me as Soon as possible
to know when they will deliver your package to you because of The expiring
date. Bear in mind that we have issued a new pin code, so call for
the new pin code to enable you have full access of the card.
For your information, I have paid for the delivering charges of your ATM card.
I would have paid for the Computer Re-Activation cost (C-A-C) but they said no
because they Don't know when you will contact me and, you have to contact
me very urgent with the following information to enable the COURIER EXPRESS DELIVERY AGENT get your ATM Debt Card deliver to your doorsteps.
INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU AS FOLLOWS:
Your Full Name: 
Address: 
Telephone: 
Cell: phone: 
Nationality: 
Age: 
Occupation: 
Sex:
Find out when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to call me
As soon as you receive this email for next line of action, to avoid any further
delay.
YOU MUST CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GOT THIS EMAIL FOR WHAT NEXT TO DO.ALSO FOR
YOUR INFORMATION, YOU HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMINUCATION WITH ANY OTHER
PERSON ((S) OR OFFICE(s) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING' YOUR DEBT CARD,
Yours Faithfully,
Dr JC Williams
Tele: + 234- 8030940186.
Reple me at (infoatm101@sify.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment