page contents AMAZING SPAM: Dina Shirely

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Dina Shirely

Dear Friend,  

 I am Mrs. Dina, I am a NEW ZEALAND citizen, 42 years Old.. I reside here in New Zealand, I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $9,300 trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to Nigeria with all my contract documents, and I was directed to payment release Barrister Afam Morgan Esq, who was elected to release all foreign victims payment in Nigerian and I contacted him and he explained everything to me, He said that those contacting us through emails from Nigeria for ATM card, CBN, and others are fake, Then he took me to the authorized Bank to release my payment through IRS permit and I successfully received my fund my funds, Moreover, Barrister Morgan Esq, showed me the full information of those that have not receive their payment, and I saw your email address and your contract amount.  

Stop contacting those people, I will  advise you to contact  the payment release barrister Afam Morgan that can help you through IRS permit instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money, The only thing you need is IRS permit, which you know, so you have to take note of that.  

You have to contact him direct on this information below.
His Name: Barrister Morgan Afam Esq
Email: barristerafammorganc1@gmail.com
Office Address: 13, Zion Street, Apapa Lagos

Truthfully.
Mrs. Dina Shirely.
108 Crockett Cuty.
Apt 303, New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment