page contents AMAZING SPAM: John Robert

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

John Robert


Hello,
Due to your long over-due fund which you have been finding it difficult to receive via a Certified Bank Draft issued by the Royal Bank of England, we have arranged your payment through our International ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTRE. Be aware that you are the only person left to receive your ATM Card.
 
Here is a Tracking Number {31-5131-7912} and location{Nigeria} of an atm card package that we deliver yesterday. You can Track it your self. You can also track his package history online also through DHL website to know that your own case can not be different from him own since I started heading this office.
 
I have ship and delivered packages to our Government contract executors and fund beneficiaries and NOBODY has ever complained of my insincerity of duty.
 
 So, as soon as you send in the money for the delivery of your atm card to you as instructed in my email, I will send you your tracker number and date of delivery.
 
 You can track their package history online throughwww.dhlnigeria.com to see that I am diligent on my duties and I have never disappointed nor failed since I took over the helm of affairs.
 
 Find below is the MONEY GRAM /WESTERNN UNION ,receiver details information on how to send the delivery sum of $185 for the delivery your atm card to you.
 
RECEIVER NAME:..................NWAEKE HENRY
 
 RECEIVER LOCATION:..............LAGOS-NIGERIA
 
TEXT QUESTION:..................OUR FLAGE?
 
 TEST ANSWER:....................GREEN
 
AND WHITE AMOUNT TO BE SEND...............$185
 
 MTCN NUMBER:.................... SENDER NAME {your full name}SENDER ADDRESS :..
 
{your full delivery addresses where you want your atm card to be deliver to}  Once you have sent the $185, you will be required to e-mail me with the 8 digit MTCN control number given to you by the office of the MONEY GRAM Kindly have this done ASAP and get back to me for more instruction.
 
Thank you Mr John Robert
ATM Logistics Unit.Tel: +23430246228

No comments:

Post a Comment