page contents AMAZING SPAM: Mary Sue Dayton: mary_sue10000@yahoo.co.jp

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mary Sue Dayton: mary_sue10000@yahoo.co.jp

My Dearest In Christ,


Greetings in the name of God, Please let this not sound strange to you .I prayed and got your email id from your country's directory and since is the only medium through which I can communicate because of my conditions, I have to contact you, believing that you will handle this with the fear of God , in truth and in Faithfulness and God will bless you and empower you to be able to handle this according to his will.


I am Mrs. Mary Sue Dayton a Citizen of America but taking treatment in LOME TOGO,I am 58 years old,I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast which is also affecting my lungs right now from the result of the test conducted by my Doctor yesterday. From all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next six months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late husband for twenty Three years without a child. My husband died in a fatal motor accident. Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is really against. I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of ($20Million United State dollars) with a Security firm in Europe.

Presently, this money is still with them and the management of the Security firm just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to received the money for keeping it so long or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I cannot come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated.

Presently, I am with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the Breast and lungs inclussive. I have since lost my ability to talk effectively and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the motherless baby’s home where i come from. I want you God fearing, to also use this fund to fund church, orphanages and widows and old people home.

I took this decision as my last wish before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the Details of my attorney who will help you for the documentation, as requested by the security company, as the new beneficiary of the deposit. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. As soon as you indicate your interest I will scan a copy of my Driver License to you and the Deposit Certificate immediately for proper identification.

Below is the information i need from you to proceed.

(1)Your Full Name
(2)Your Home Address
(3)Yours Direct Telephone Number
(4)Occupation
(5)Age

Hoping to hearing from you soonest.

Yours Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Mary Sue Dayton.
IN GOD WE TRUST:

No comments:

Post a Comment