page contents AMAZING SPAM: Captain Cox Powell: helpdesk@speakeasy.net [spoofed header]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Captain Cox Powell: helpdesk@speakeasy.net [spoofed header]

From: Captain Cox Powell [mailto:helpdesk@speakeasy.net]
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 3:22 AM
Subject: Urgent Respnse Needed

Hello,

With trust and gratitude I faithfully contact you,I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise,but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and continued existence.It is important to assure you that i write with an honest and sincere motive at heart. I am compelled to confide in you as regards this deal that requires urgent and immediate facilitation. However,Its my pleasure to properly introduce myself.

I am Captain Cox Powell 090849-M-2740C-014 II Marine Expeditionary of Multinational Division Center based In the countries Capital Kabul, Afghanistan, am currently with the NATO Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace keeping mission in Afghanistan. On May 23,2010 we got Intel on an existing terrorist camp in Marjah. a suburb not too far from Kabul here in Afghanistan. After Immediate invasion, we successfully dissolved the camp capturing some members of this group, In the process of torture they confessed being rebels for Abu Baqir a Taliban sub-commander and Al-Qaida group leader, and they took us to a cave in Marjah. which served as their camp.

There we recovered several guns, bombs and other ammunition including some boxes among which two contains nuclear weapons, one filled with hard drugs(cocaine) and the other four contain some millions of US Dollars. We turned in the rest of the merchandise as exhibit but kept the cash. I have in my possession the sum of 12.7 million U.S. dollars as my share.

As a military official, am not supposed to have such money in my possession this is why i need your assistance. I am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person who would receive the box,secure and protect it till my arrival which should be soon. In less than a month i will be relief of my duty in Afghanistan then we can meet for sharing and further possible investment plans. I assure and promise to give you 30% of this fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in this business.

Please, i trust you to maintain absolute secrecy and confidentiality to protect my job,myself and the money. In less than 4 working days the box should be in your possession and i will give you further instructions.But you must know that i have taken precautionary measures to secure the money.The box is coded with high security gadget and i am the only one that has the right combination to unlock it.

Please send the following information so i can proceed immediately

Full name ..............................
Full address .............................. .........
Direct phone number ................
Occupation....................
Scanned copy of your ID.

I anticipate your urgent response.


Regards,

Captain Cox Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment