page contents AMAZING SPAM: ROBERT PAUL STEEN: robertpaulsteen@yahoo.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

ROBERT PAUL STEEN: robertpaulsteen@yahoo.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: robertpaulsteen <online1051361@telkomsa.net>
Date: Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 12:24 PM
Subject: FROM THE DESK OF MR. ROBERT PAUL STEEN
To:


FROM THE DESK OF MR. ROBERT PAUL STEEN,
BRANCH OPERATIONAL MANAGER NATIONAL HILTOP
BANK OF AMERICA DUPONT WASHINGTON.
NO 2937 MCNEIL ST  DUPONT WASHINGTON  98327
UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.

GOOD DAY.  I am Mr. Robert Paul Steen, the newly appointed manager of national Hiltop Bank of America.Dupont Washington , at the ADNOC CASH-OFFICE Branch I wish to know if we can work together with one spirit. i would like you to stand as the  beneficiary to my deceased client Mr. Morris Thompson Kogan, who made some deposits of $5.700, 000USD (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollars) with my bank.  You can visit this website below to confirm my information's to you atEgypt Airline flight.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/1999/11/01/iran/main49778.shtml he died without any registered next of kin and as such fund now have an open beneficiary mandate the bank must transfer this fund into your account without any much protocols on the way.

if you are interested to work with me in this business transaction do let me know so that i can give you all the comprehensive details on what we are to do for the funds to be wired into your account, before my meeting with you for the disbursement of the fund in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you, i urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible as to enable us expedite action immediately without delay.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response via my confidential email ;(robertpaulsteen@yahoo.com)

YOURS SINCERELY
MR ROBERT PAUL STEEN ,

No comments:

Post a Comment