page contents AMAZING SPAM: Karmal Peter: +229 9322 2122

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Karmal Peter: +229 9322 2122



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DR. USMAN ADAMU <chiqui5331@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 8:58 PM
Subject: Contact My Secretary for Your Bank Draft
To:




 Dear friend,
I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund Now.
I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other best known to you.But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund into my new partner's account in Germany, who was eventually,capable of assisting me in this great venture.Due to your effort,sincerity,courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction.I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $1,500 000.00.
 
I have left a certified international bank draft for you worth of $1,500 000.00. Contact My Secretary for Your Bank Draft,on the information below NAME; MR.karmal Peter,
EMAIL:(
mrpeterkamal@gmail.com), ask him to send you the total sum of $1,500.000.00 international bank draft cashable everywhere in the world for your compensation. CONTACT HIM ON  this email(mrpeterkamal@gmail.com) TELL= +229 9322 2122.
However I am leaving to Germany. for investment purposes.
Regards,
DR. USMAN ADAMU.


No comments:

Post a Comment