page contents AMAZING SPAM: Fahad Muhammad Afellay: fahadafellay06@rediffmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fahad Muhammad Afellay: fahadafellay06@rediffmail.com

Lloyds Tsb Bank Plc,
Offshore Ltd The Square Castletown, Isle of Man
IM9 1LG,
United Kingdom.

I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit for us.I have a business proposal in the tune of GBP122,500.000.00-[One Hundred & Twenty Two Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling} to be transferred to any safe account with your assistance. I have every possibility & advantages for the proceeds of this account to be paid to you and then both of us can share the money, Can I trust you on this?

I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer.

This money was secretly placed for an Investment If you can be a collaborator to this transaction, please indicate your positive interest immediately for us to proceed. Remember this is absolutely confidential because my Bank does not know about it. Your contact phone numbers and name will be necessary for this effect.

Brief details of yourself........

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.

Mr. Fahad Afellay Muhammad
Credit Accounting Officer,
Lloyds TSB Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment