page contents AMAZING SPAM: Peter Williams

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Peter Williams



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Peter Williams <mr.peterwilliams1960@yahoo.com>
Date: 2010/11/16
Subject: From Peter Williams ( Citizen Of Gambia )
To:


Dear Sir,

Greetings in the name of God and I hope that you and your entire household are in good health condition if so, thanks be to God. I also hope that this mail will not be embarrassing to you since we have not met or communicated earlier. Also, I hope that you are somebody I will rely on for the successful closing of this proposal.

My name is Peter Williams citizen of Gambia here in central Africa living in the United Kingdom (LONDON).I have lived in this country for Twenty years. And throughout my stay here, I have been working with an Arab American Iraqi nationality in the person of Hamid Ali who until his sudden death, a respected business man and one of the late Saddam Hussein critics.

Hamid left Iraq to the United Kingdom after his home was destroyed, his children and wife murdered by the order of Saddam because of his criticism of his devilish Government. He decided to face his business here in London and all over Europe . And I have been working as his personal assistant. After the death of Saddam, he made a trip to his country Iraq to take a look of his country after so many years and to see how he can empower the country by establishing a business there.

Unfortunately, he never knew that he is been monitored by Saddam loyalist who targeted him and have his car bombed in one of stores where he has gone to buy few things. After the blast he was searched and discovered a diary on him which my phone number  in it, I was called by the Iraqi police that Hamid is involved in a car bomb blast and was rushed to the hospital died after some hours. The news later got to his bank and they called me concerning his fund valued {15million United States dollars} for the claim.

According to the bank, they told me that in Hamid (WILLS) it states that, any of his business associate known to me should supervise the claim of the fund, have 50% donated to the charity home round the globe since he has no heir to enjoy his wealth while the balance of 50% should be shared between his associate and myself. I am using this opportunity to present you as one of his business associate to the bank here in Europe for the claim of the fund.

Please I pray you to come to my aid for the claim because the Security company informed me that after a specific time,  if no body comes up for the claim, the fund will be declared as a profit after tax to the bank which is in accordance with  fund inheritance rules and regulations guiding the Security company sector in Europe. I will be glad to receive the following details from you for the claim.

1. Your full name and phone number
2. Name of your country and address
3. Your personal id

On receiving the above requested details, I will then present it to the Security company with a letter and the details of the Security company will be given to you to open up communication for the claim of the fund.

Thank you very much for your understanding and having this letter request granted.

God bless.

Mr. Peter Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment