page contents AMAZING SPAM: MICHEAL MIKE Email:(michelmike@hosanna.net) Tel:+229-9915-5129

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, April 19, 2010

MICHEAL MIKE Email:(michelmike@hosanna.net) Tel:+229-9915-5129



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DR.GEORGE PETER <managementfile@verizon.net>
Date: 2010/4/20
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT,
To:


MY Dear friend,
This is to inform you about my success in getting the money moved under the co-operation of a new partner from London. Presently, I'm in saudi arabia for the purpose of investing my own share of the money.Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts in assisting me to move the fund even Though we were not successful. Now contact my account officer in Benin-Republic on the underlisted contact immediately:

Name: MR.MICHEAL MIKE
Email:(michelmike@hosanna.net)
Tel:+229-9915-5129
Ask him to send you a cheque of the sum of (US$ 2.5000.00) Two Million Five hundred thousand dollars. which I kept for you as compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time so much. while contacting MR.MICHEAL MIKE Please include and i give him instructions on where to send the money to you. I will advise you to contact him with this infomation:

NAME:....................................
AGE:........................................
SEX:........................................
ADDRESS:...............................
PHONE:...................................
OCCUPATION:.........................
COUNTRY:...............................
Best regards,
DR.GEORGE PETER

No comments:

Post a Comment