page contents AMAZING SPAM: Maurice Iwu : +234-1-8792948

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Maurice Iwu : +234-1-8792948



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prof. Maurice Iwu <prof.maurice@inec.ng.gov>
Date: 2010/3/27
Subject: [GSN Suspected Spam] Dear Friend!!
To:


Dear Friend,

Do accept my sincere apology if this business offer does not meet your personal ethics. My Name is Prof. Maurice M. Iwu, Chairman Independent Electoral Commission (INEC).
I am seeking your partnership in a mutual benefit project involving repatriation of funds amount in Millions of United States Dollars out from my country to your bank account for our mutual benefit of Equity Business Investment.

The sum was derived from an allocation given to my commission during the 2007 General Elections which took place in my country. As Chairman of the commission, I am faced with petitions and probes for alleged misappropriation of fund allocated to my commission during the elections; hence I need a foreign partner to work with me in moving the said sum abroad.
 I will re-profile the said sum in your name/company for easy transfer out from my country.


If you are confident of working with me, do write back with the following information as well as reaching me through +234-1-8792948 as to enable us discuss in details.
You can also go throu this site and see what am talking about" http://www.234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/5430897-147/story.csp

(1) Full Names/Address
(2) Direct Private Telephone Number
(3) Age/Line of Business.

Sincerely yours.

Prof. Maurice M. Iwu.

No comments:

Post a Comment