page contents AMAZING SPAM: Ann Jones

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ann Jones

I am Barrister Ann Jones, a solicitor and personal attorney to Arc.Smith Crawford {here in after referred to as my client} a Foreign National who worked with Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation(N.N.P.C) in Nigeria. On 21st day of April 2005. my client, his wife and their two children were involved in a ghastly motor accident in northern part of Nigeria. Unfortunately, they all lost their lives, My client was a successful and an accomplished businessman and a good family man , who made enough fortune before his untimely death. Since then I had made several enquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives but this exercise has proved unsuccessful.
 
As a last resort,I decided to trace his relatives through the internet. Coincidentally,I came across your name and to my surprise, you bear a similar surname as my client. By virtue of my close ness to the deceased and his immediate family, I am aware of my client's financial standing and the bank account he operated in his life time. I have reasoned very professionally and I know it will be legally proper to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client, so that you can be paid the funds left in his bank account, hence I contacted you.This is more so because it is within my exclusive knowledge that my client did not mention any specific person to his bankers as his next of kin.As a result of this,it will be easy to present you as his next of kin without any suspicion.
I am offering you this opportunity by contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and properties left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where he lodged his money.
 
An investment Bank where the deceased had an Account is valued at about Sixteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars as at last assessment. The Bank has issued me a final notice as the Attorney to the deceased, to provide a next of kin within a reasonable time frame or have the account declared unservicable.Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over one year, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin or family member to the deceased since you are at an advantage,as you bear same surname so that the deposited money can be paid to you.
 
We shall both share the funds as follows.35% goes to you and 60% to me, while 2% should be for expenses and 3% to charitable organizations.I have all the necessary legal documents that will be used to back up the fund claim.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law. Please get in touch with me by email or phone to enable us discuss further.
Respectfully Yours,
Barrister Ann Jones Esq.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment