page contents AMAZING SPAM: David Rowland: mrdav_rowland001@yahoo.com.hk

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

David Rowland: mrdav_rowland001@yahoo.com.hk



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr David Rowland <vbngfhty@msn.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:41 PM
Subject: CAN I CONFIDE IN YOU?
To:


PO Box 10720
217 Strand
London WC2R 1AP

My Dear,

I Have a very important request that make me to contact you;I am David Rowland, I found Your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of (£12.5M GBP) to your country within the Next few days. I presently work as a senior Accounts Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Natwest Bank Plc, London.

But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested; please send your direct telephone numbers through this email(mrdav_rowland001@yahoo.com.hk) for an initial confidential communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.

Awaiting your reply,

Best Regards
Mr.David Rowland
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment