page contents AMAZING SPAM: Arrest this guy

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Arrest this guy


From: Hong Li <sellfreshstuff@aol.com>
Date: 23 November, 2011 5:32:53 AM GMT+08:00
To: "sify.com," <kasimani.baskaran@gmail.com>
Subject: SELL FRESH CCV+DOB+SSN/PAYPAL
Reply-To: hack_ccvfresh@yahoo.com

yahoo id: hack_ccvfreshcontact email :hack_ccvfresh@yahoo.comhi .

I sell good stuff . At the moment, i now havemore shop with more good cvvNow i want to sell for who real need to buy it to use for ur work... I want more buyer can buy more cvv of me everyday .#Lower is my price and something i have to help for buyer want tobuy :#- US (vis,mas) = 2$ per 1 if buy > 100 cvv price will 1,5$ per 1#- US (amex,dis) = 5$ per 1 if buy > 100 cvv price will 4$ per 1#- uk = 5$ per 1 if buy > 100 cvv price 4$ per 1#- Us, Uk with dob = 15$ per 1 if buy > 50 cc price will 12$ per 1#- AU = 8$ per 1 if buy > 100 cvv price will 7$ per 1#- CA = 10$ per 1 if buy > 100 cvv price will 9$ per 1#- GER,FR,SWE,DENMARK,ITALI ( all EU ) = 20$ per 1 if buy > 100 cvvprice will 15$ per 1#- China,Japan,Taiwan ( all ASIA ) = 15$ per 1 if buy > 100 cvvprice will 12$ per 1#That all is cvv random , I getting data shop more cvv fullz info ,let's see :#- US Fullz info = 30$ per 1#- Uk Fullz
info = 50$ per 1#- AU,CA,Inter fullz info = 50$ per 1#Eu fullz info = 80$ per 1#That is cvv fullz and price i have . And i have more bank loginand paypal for all .##I have some rules . IF who want to business with me let's see itand follow it before contact me :hack_ccvfresh@yahoo.com#1 . I no give test free or demo because i don't want do that byhave more ripper cvv around here#2 . I only accept LR or WU#3 . Don't change my price or buy 1 or 2 cvv#4 . If who not trust me let's don't contact me#5 . Don't cry pront of me about u have been rip by ripper . Idon't want to here it .#6 . Who buy paypal or bank don't ask me about sreenshot or another.#7 . I very hate spammer and ripper . Let's don't contact me if u don't real to buyyahoo id: hack_ccvfreshcontact me :hack_ccvfresh@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment