page contents AMAZING SPAM: Daniel Peter: don2x2500@yahoo.it

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Daniel Peter: don2x2500@yahoo.it

From Dr Daniel Peter
EUROPAY FINANCIAL SECURITIES
BELGIUM.

Attention Beneficiary,
I am Dr Daniel Peter the new EXECUTIVE VAULT DIRECTOR and Operations cordinator of EUROPAY FINANCIAL SECURITIES BELGIUM.

Sometime ago, in our organization an overdue consignment fund was transfer to our vault in U.K for final confistication. However, upon my arrival to this office(BELGIUM),
I found the consignment confistication file kept without any attention. On a through scrutiny I discovered that the involved document have been abandoned by the delivery/transfer agent because it was taged valuable document and for real it was cash loaded. Meanwhile, I have made several attempts to contact the various personal of my former office in U.K for info and the final update is that the consignment can never be traced and it has been erased from the computer.

To my greatest surprise, during my recent routine checking, I personally discovered that the content declaration documents stated that the consignment contains personal effects meanwhile, it contains United States dollar bills worth over US$6.5 Million dollars, which made it impossible for the consignment to be deposited by myself into any finacial institution here in this country due to my post of work and my recognition as a financial espert.

Based on this personal discovery, I wish i can take chances and extradite the consignment with my position and power in this office, I will assist in creating the legal clearance to the consignment fund, but you must agree with the following conditions:
You must not disclose to any member of my organization whatever i will do in respect of clearing this consignment fund into your custody.You will provide me with an authenticated promissory note, otherwise known as partnership agreement, that upon the safe arrival of the consignment fund to your custody, that i own 70 % of the total fund contained in the consignment.You must give adequate attention to this matter until we successfully and legally clear the consignment fund into your custody. Upon your acceptance with my above conditions, I will furnish you with further details of what should be done to legally get the consignment fund cleared and delivered to you as the rightful owner of the consignment.

Meanwhile, if you know that you would be unable to keep the secret as i said in this regards, please do not border to reply.. But if you can assure me of your competency to keep this secret,be honest and be ambitious then I will like to hear from you soon as possibIe.... am looking forward to your earliest response. If i read from you within 7days then i wont be in touch with anyonelse.

Have a Great Day
Dr Daniel Peter

Head of Operations
EUROPAY FINANCIAL SECURITIES
delivery and Vaut Cordinator
info:europay.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment