page contents AMAZING SPAM: Becky Marcus: bmhf@mbc.im

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Becky Marcus: bmhf@mbc.im

Hello friend,

You might not know the sender of this Mail but i got your E-mail when searching files
on reputablepeople online.I hope my email meets you well.I am Mrs Becky Marcus the wife of Mr
Spencer Marcus.I am married to Engineer Spencer Marcus an Englishman who is dead. When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 9 Million(Nine Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling
which were derivedfrom his vast estates and investment in capital market with a Bank In
Asia,Presently,this money is still with the online bank.My Doctor told me that I have limited days
to l ive due to the cancerous problems am suffering from.

And now i have decided to donate the funds to you as a gift which comes from my
husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden,
physically challenged children,Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you.

Plesae get back to me at this e-mail:bmhf@mbc.im
Regards,
Mrs Becky Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment