page contents AMAZING SPAM: Tony Parker : tparker56@live.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tony Parker : tparker56@live.com



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Tony Parker <info@rbs.co.uk>
Date: 2011/3/18
Subject: URGENT
To:


Dear Valued Beneficiary,




I write to inform you that I'm so happy today, I have paid all the outstanding dues here in London that has been holding down the release of your fund for quite a long time now to the security company this morning after I sold my shares in the stock market and also one of my best cars because I want to make sure everything is done perfectly.




However, the diplomat has departed Heathrow International Airport last night and has arrived JFK international airport this morning since their headquarters in U.S.A is at New York before embarking to your home address.




I will be giving you the diplomat phone number over there in New York in my next email and You're to call him for directives on how to deliver your funds to you and please re-confirm the following information below to ensure he will not deliver your funds to the wrong person.




1. Full Name:

2. Address:

3. Sex:

4. Age:

5. Occupation:

6. Phone Number:

7. Country:

8. Scan Copy Of Your Identity:




Once the above details is received correctly we shall furnish you with further details and his hotel reservation so that you can liaise with him for the onward release of your Trunk Box with him at the airport please give him full attention that he deserves because you know we have spent so much money in this venture thank the Lord everything will come to pass soonest once you meet with him and collect the Trunk Box containing your fund.




My good friend, the original contents of the trunk box is cash worth Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars {$10,500,000.00} Please don't disclose the content of the Trunk box to him that it's cash to avoid raising eye brow because I told them that the box is full of jewelries and babies clothes for your relatives, so becareful when you meet him with things you say.




I shall be waiting for your quick response telling me your readiness to welcome him and please endeavor to send back my own share of the money because I have sold my car and property in the stock market to sort all the expenses before he departed for New York.




Keep me posted now.




Mr. Tony Parker

tparker56@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment