page contents AMAZING SPAM: Donny Afuze: donnyafuze909@hotmail.com [Very honest indeed]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Donny Afuze: donnyafuze909@hotmail.com [Very honest indeed]



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DONNYZECHAMBERS <afuzdonny@yahoo.com.hk>
Date: Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM
Subject: INDICATE YOUR INTEREST...
To:




Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Donny Afuse Esq the attorney to Chief James O. Ibori former Governor of
the Richest State in Nigerian for 8years, i am looking for your cooperation in
building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country with my client funds
that is deposited abroad in a Trust Account because i cannot be incharge of the
funds myself as the attorney incharge, i have the power as the attorney
incharge to make a new heir to the funds with the consent of my client (Chief
James O. Ibori). I am sorry if this is not in line with your profession.

My client Chief James O. Ibori was arrested by the Interpol in Dubai for
Money Laundering recently.

Please click for your perusal...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8680569.stm

I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the
project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman but will be bringing
in profit/distribute profit monthly or annually.

I shall give you more information. Please contact me through this email:
donnyafuze909@hotmail.com


Regards,
Donny Afuze Esq.




No comments:

Post a Comment