page contents AMAZING SPAM: Oyibo Bekee: +234 8024 3118 64

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oyibo Bekee: +234 8024 3118 64



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Oyibo Bekee <pesos---------q2@att.net>
Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Subject: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUND (REASON FOR DELAY)
To:




FOREIGN PAYMENT/DEBT RE-CONCILIATORY DEPARTMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
PLOT 1609,BLOCK C.
MAITAMA YAYA SULE,
CRESCENT,WUSE ABUJA

Dear Sir

THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FUND (REASON FOR DELAY)

I am Oyibo Bekee, ,a Computer Scientist working with Central Bank of Nigeria. I just started work with C.B.N. and I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you.

The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay, Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing needed to release this fund is the Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS) for clearance of the transferred amount in your account.

Once the Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 10 Minutes, the certificate is all that is needed to complete this transaction.

Note that the actual funds is US$9.7 USD but the Presidential Compensation fund released for you,the scam victim is US$5 million usd,hence I contacted you.

All I need is your detailed information and co-operation to enable me get this fund released into your Bank legally,

I await your response,please call +234 8024 3118 64

Oyibo Bekee

No comments:

Post a Comment