page contents AMAZING SPAM: Gulza Dean: gulzadean@gmail.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gulza Dean: gulzadean@gmail.com

http://spam2watch.blogspot.com


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gulza Dean <guldean@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 2010/12/3
Subject: I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE
To:


From: The Accountant,
Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd,
1 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XS,
United Kingdom.

Dear Friend,

My name is Gulza Dean, I am the accountant of the Gulf International Bank (UK) Ltd,  I am a British citizen married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of Ј1.800,000.00 (One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds). This funds is the excess of what my branch made as profit last year.

I have already submitted an approved end of the last year report for the year 2009, to my Headquarter here in Knightsbridge and they will never know of this Excess. I have since then, placed this amount of Ј1.800, 000.00 (One Million, Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds) in a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an accountant of this bank, I cannot be affiliated with this funds, that's why I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this funds into your bank account. I intend to part with 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I don't need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer to your nominated bank account anywhere you feel is safer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. Kindly consider my proposal and let me know If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely responses. You can contact me on my private e-mail: gulzadean@gmail.com
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Gulza  Dean.
gulzadean@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment