page contents AMAZING SPAM: David Paul: +234709-344-5904

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

David Paul: +234709-344-5904

http://spam2watch.blogspot.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. David Paul <info@gimoffice.net>
Date: 2010/11/6
Subject: From The Telex & Computer Department of CBN
To:


CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS-NIGERIA .
FROM THE DESK OF DR. DAVID PAUL
Executive Governor,Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN),
International Remittance Department,
Corporate Headquarters:
CBN House, Tinubu Square,
213 Eleke Crescent-Victoria Island, Marina,
Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa.
P.O.Box 55037 Falomo
Ikoyi Lagos Island Marina.

This is to inform you and the general public that the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) now has a new face and a new leader. I am Tunde Bells the Payment Officer to the New Executive Governor of C.B.N. Dr. Lamido A. Sanusi. I am here under the supervision of the New Executive Governor of C.B.N to re-brand our bank and correct all the unprofessional and financial irregularities caused by the former Governor of C.B.N Prof. Charles C. Soludo.

Breaking News! Prof. Charles C. Soludo has been arrested by the Economic & Financial Crime Commission (E.F.C.C) for destroying the lives of innocent people who called for the release of their contract payment and inheritance beneficiaries. He has scammed not less than 2 million people claiming to release their funds and was requesting for illegal fees such as delivery fee and documentation fees. Shortly after his interrogation with the men of the E.F.C.C, he will be charged to court and the law will take its cause.

As the Payment Officer to the New Executive Governor of CBN, my duties are to ensure that your payment gets to you. I have cross checked the unattended files sent to my desk and the records of outstanding contractors due for payment, with the federal government of Nigeria shown that you have not received your funds. The amount recorded as your contract payment/ inheritance is $10.5Million Dollars and that has been corrected from what other offices told you.

I want you to know that your payment is valid and maintained with us here. I can not vividly explain how this payment was generated or occurred to you, but I was informed before I resumed my humble office in the month of October 2009 to pay the list of beneficiaries whose names are contained in this quarter payment schedule. As instruction from the presidency I cannot argue it coupled with the fact that the computer departments of the central bank was burnt down some months back before I resumed this humble office, and all available information as regards to your details that was dropped by the foreign contractor was omitted or partially missing as well.

I wish to inform you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from my record in my file your outstanding contract payment is $10.5 Million Dollars. For your information, I don't want anything that will dent my image and my mode of releasing your funds is totally based on the new Standard Banking Acts policy.

Before I proceed with your payment, I will re-check your information to be sure that I contacted the right person, therefore, forward the below information.

1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.

As soon as I receive the above information, I will email you the mode of payment to enable us proceed immediately. Do get in touch with me immediately with my direct number +234709-344-5904, to conclude this final transaction.

Note: if you are dealing with anybody from Central Bank Of Nigeria including the CBN Governor Dr Sanusi Lamido, now you are advise stop all further communication to avoid falling a victim to does scammers. The code to this office is (CBN009), because of the fact that there have been a lot of internet scammers around the globe be informed to be careful prior to these irregularities so that you don't fall victim to this ugly circumstance also should incase you are already dealing with anybody or office claiming to be from the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, you are advised to stop further contact with them in your best interest for security reason.

 Thank you for your usual co-operation.

Dr. David Paul
Director of Telex & Computer Department of CBN
EMAIL: www.transfer.cbn@w.cn
Tel: +234709-344-5904

No comments:

Post a Comment