page contents AMAZING SPAM: Fwd: Reply Immediately

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fwd: Reply Immediately

http://spam2watch.blogspot.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Augusta Madu <goducks84@aol.com>
Date: 2010/12/9
Subject: Reply Immediately
To:


Dear Beloved, 

Greetings in the name of Lord Jesus Christ, I am former Alhaja Fatima Madu, now Mrs. Augusta Madu a widow to late Sheik Ibrahim Madu, I am 51 years old and now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time cancer of the breast. And from all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it s quite obvious that I may not live long according to my Doctors, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. 

My late husband late Sheik Ibrahim Madu, was killed during the USA raid against terrorism in Afghanistan, and during the period of our marriage couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy, because he made his money from the Afghanistan's Government, hence I inherited all his business and wealth after his death, but now the doctor has advised me that I may not live for more that six months, so I now decided to divide my late husband wealth to the development of the churches in Africa, America, Asia and Europe and for humanity in general. 

I selected you after visiting the website and I prayed over it, so I am willing to donate the sum of $10 million US Dollar to you on behalf of your organization to help in reaching the less privileged and the development of the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ, since I am very sick to handle this my dream project on my own. 

I want you to know that this fund is in presently in Security Company in Switzerland, where my late husband deposited. So and upon your reply I will instruct my attorney Barrister Michael Gill Holonis, to file in an application of withdrawal and for a change of names to your favor. 

Lastly, I honestly pray that this donation when transferred to you will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. 

So please confirm the below items if you are interested to assist me in this noble course: 

1, your full name

2, your mailing address

3, your telephone and fax numbers 

On receipt of the confirmed items, I will forward it to my Attorney so that some necessary changes will be made on the documents to enable you have claim to this Donation. 

Please note that until this donation is signed and transferred to you, I will strongly insist that this transaction most be keep secret. 

May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God, and the fellowship of God be with you and your family as I wait your gentle and kind response to this mail. 

Yours in Christ,

Mrs. Augusta Madu

No comments:

Post a Comment