page contents AMAZING SPAM: Phill T. James: philltjames@gawab.com

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Phill T. James: philltjames@gawab.com

Good Day,


I wish to introduce to you a project that would be of immense benefit to both of us. Being an executor of wills, it is possible that we may be tempted to make funds out of our client's situations, when we cannot help it or left with no better option.


The issue I am presenting to you is a case of my client who willed $19.9 millions to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he and his next-of-kin died on the same day in an auto-crash.I am now faced with indecision about who to pass the funds to.However, I don't belong to that school of thought which proposes that the funds of unlucky people be given to the government.


I therefore seek for your assistance in presenting you as next of kin to the deceased. Please give your response via this email account for security reason: (philltjames@gawab.com). As soon as we establish correspondence, I will reveal other details to you.


Reward is negotiable.


Yours in Service
Barrister Phill T. James

No comments:

Post a Comment