page contents AMAZING SPAM: Peters Williams

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Peters Williams

Happy Day Partner



Please Partner accept my apology'' Hope this mail will fine you an excellent
condition of health with your family. I'm happy to inform you about my
successful.



in getting those funds transferred or diverted under the co- operation of a new
partner From Paraguay as i cannot wait any longer. Presently I'm in South Korea
for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.



Meanwhile I didn't forget you're past efforts and attempts to assist in
transferring these funds despite that it failed us some how because of your lack
wisdom. Now contact my new secretary in Nigeria her name is Miss. JOY AZU and
her E-mail address is.



Name; Miss. JOY
Email; missjoy@megamail.pt :
Tel; 234-472-6991

Ask her to direct you how to get the total US$2, 000,000 which I deposited as a
cheque as your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me
in this matter.



The cheque where issued as a Christians (Jehovahwittiness sponsors
Organization's) with all the free clearance and cashable documents attached with
the directions to avoid any quire by any authority or the international bank of
yourchoice worldwide when cashing.



I appreciat your efforts at that time very much and I am God fairing man I
promised my God that I will not let any fellow or sit on some body sweat so far
God has made it possible for me. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary
Miss.JOY AZU to direct you very well.



Don't bordered or worry your self by contacting the office to avoid charging you
for illegal claims or double transaction or trace your information for arrest as
Ihave already used an upper connection to move and diverted this fund with your
information's.



Thanks Once more, as I cannot afford to lose this fund. I am very sorry, as
thereis nothing I can do than this and I want you to share this joy with me since
yourinformation made this to come through but Do to lack of finance and wisdom.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy
after all the sufferings at that time.



I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded the
Instructions to My secretary on your behalf to receive the money feelfree to get
intouch with Miss. JOY AZU and arrange with her on how to get your cheque without
no delay.



It will take me a while before I can reach Afrika or get in touch with you
again,and our office is now closed and relocated in my guesthouse to avoid trace.

Best Regards,

Mr/Mrs. Peters Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment