page contents AMAZING SPAM: MISS WASSILL AKOLLAH [ This is a new type of SCAM]

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

MISS WASSILL AKOLLAH [ This is a new type of SCAM]



On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM, MISS WASSILL AKOLLAH <miss_wassill.akollah@rediffmail.com> wrote:


Hello

I care to have a good relationship with you after going through your profile ,I am Miss Wassill Akollah by name,very good looking girl that is sharing,giving,caring and loving in nature,trusted and God fearing girl that is dedicated in life.Kindly get back to me through my id :

(miss_wassillakollah@hotmail.com) So,that,i can tell you more about my life because i have business proposal what millions of dollars that i will like to present to you in my next mail, and also exchange my pictures with you.hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Miss Wassill Akolleh

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment