page contents AMAZING SPAM: magnus prousper: +229 9840 2232 drmagnusprousper@yahoo.com.ph.

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

magnus prousper: +229 9840 2232 drmagnusprousper@yahoo.com.ph.



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Drmagnus Davis <drmagnusdavis@ymail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 6:10 AM
Subject: I NEED YOUR AUGENCY
To:


From: DR magnus prousper
manager bank of africa,
B.P. No. 1. Porto-Novo Benin republic
Email: drmagnusprousper@yahoo.com.ph
Phone no:  +229 9840 2232
skype: G.M BANK OF AFRICA

Attention:
 
Please I urge your patients and little time to read this message carefully. I have a very beneficial business that I would like to transact with you; it involves thE sum of $75,000,000.00 to be benefited between me and you. I am DR MAGNUS PROUSPER, from the Republic of Benin; I am the personal service account manager  of late
Enr Alex  Fahey,  a Citizen/National of your country He was my client.

My said late client deposited the sum of only ($100,000,000,00) in our bank here which he intended to buy gold dust with in this country and was able to buy gold dust with ($25,000,000.00) from some local gold dust sellers here in Benin republic before he unfortunately died in a fatal auto crash with his entire family (His wife and entire three children, including his driver).

 our bank where he deposited the money has issued me mandate/ultimatum of a very short time as his account service manager to provide his beneficiary/ next of kin, to claim the money otherwise the bank will have no option than to frozen the account and confiscate the fund and channel it to national treasury as un-serviced and unclaimed bill.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts proved abortive. After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any of his family member or relative, I decided to search in the internet with his surname to see if I can locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. The bank is being so tribalism that they really want to confiscate the fund so fast just because the depositor was a foreigner.

Please I seek your consent to present you as the relative and beneficiary to my late client since you bear the same surname with him, so that the bank will release the money into your account as inheritance fund, then we share the money between us, that is 50% for you and 50% for me, Be rest assured that your safety in this deal is guaranteed as there are practically no risks or danger involved in this event because I am the bank manager and personal account service manager, so anybody that I present to the bank as his relative will automatically be accepted.

 besides I am here to defend and protect you from any breach of the law. I know how to procure the necessary legal arrangement that can be used to back up the claim. Every other documents pertaining to my late client's deposit are with me, I shall release the documents to you as soon as you agree to work with me. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction successfully. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect us from any breach of the law.

 Please after reading this proposal, if it does not interest you gently delete it and keep the secret within you. But if you are interested in working with me then I will need the following information from you.

Your Full Name:
Gender:
Age:
Nationality:
Occupation:
Marital Status:
Address:
Home Tel:
Mobile Number:

Please feel free to contact or call me immediately for further action; it is a very simple and successful deal for our mutual benefit no risk involved.. .

 My Best Regards.
Dr magnus prousper

Direct Line:  +229 9840 2232
drmagnusprousper@yahoo.com.ph.

No comments:

Post a Comment