page contents AMAZING SPAM: George Mills +233546623354

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2011

George Mills +233546623354



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Mills <george@blumail.org>
Date: 2011/10/16
Subject: Contact Mr. Jackson Omene
To:


Hello

I'm happy to inform you about my success in concluding the transaction under the cooperation of a new partner from Brazil. Presently IЎЇm in Brazil for investment projects with my own share of the

total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Secondly, I did not also forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you weren't there to complete this project with me but I give all the credit and

thanks to you for your past efforts . I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back out on me and the transaction. I understand it was your situation then.

In appreciation towards your assistance, I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor a certified bank cheque worth of US$200 (TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY). I

left the cheque with my Secretary Mr. Jackson Omene  on my departure to BRAZIL.

Kindly contact my secretary in Ghana his name is Mr. Jackson Omene at his email address: jacksonn@blumail.org ask him to send you the total of $200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) which I

kept for you as compensation for all your efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts very much. So feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct him

where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering. At the moment, IЎЇm very busy here because of the investment projects which the new partner and

I are having at hand, mean while you can still contact me on my number as it is functional where ever I am. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to

release the money to you once you contact him, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Jackson Omene, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed with your family.


With Regards,
George Mills
+233546623354

No comments:

Post a Comment