page contents AMAZING SPAM: Bruce Moore

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, September 6, 2010

Bruce Moore

congradulation: Your spam is catalogued under 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Bruce Moore <drbrucemoore110@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 2:27 AM
Subject: BUSINESS PROPOSAL (READ DON'T INGNORE)
To:






Hello.

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met
before. I am Dr. Bruce Moore, a Banker,Head Of Operations with (NatWest
Bank Plc) No. 5 The Parada, Qadby, Leicester, LE2 SBB. There is the sum of
£20,000,000.00 currently in my branch,there were no beneficiary stated
concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it.

That is why I ask that we work together,I will be pleased to work with
youas trusted person and see that the fund is transfered out of my Bank
into another Bank Account. Once the funds have been transfered to your
nominated Bank account we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me,
40% for you.Your urgent response is been awaited as this is an opportunity
of a lifetime for both of us.

Contact me: drbrucemooree@yahoo.ie
Full Name: Dr. Bruce Moore

Thanks,
Dr. Bruce Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment